Here at the office nobody still knows I'm gay. It's not like I'm a fucking faggot. It's not that evident that I am. Still I think that when you're close to me for a while you might start noticing.
I'm not uncomfortable with that being that obvious, yet I don't like faggots. In fact I'm kinda homophobic. I think that we have the right to be gay but not faggots. Human sexuality is very complex. And no human being is ever complete without having sex. We're supposed to be the most intelligent animal on earth. That's why we can have sex without the need of populating the world. What I mean is that we don't need to be in our fertile days in order to have sex. We can actually choose the time, the place and the most important thing the "who".
That, I think, gives us the right to choose the gender of our sexual partner too. If we only needed sex to populate the world homosexuality would be aberrant. But that's not the case. so I'm not ashamed of being gay. I'm not proud either.
Sexual orientation is not something to be proud nor ashamed about. Honest to God I hate noisy gay people. And I hate those "we-have-rights" parades. I hate them all.
Nobody here knows.
That's something I hate. What if a hot man passes by and I can stare at him for a while? yet I don't think this is the correct place to let everybody know. My boss is such a Roman Catholic, and here I have those close minded macho coworkers. I don't know what to do.
I think it's a little late to let anyone know yet I don't want to spend the rest of my life not showing who I really am. I haven't said anything against gay people either. I think that most of my coworkers wouldn't be surprised when they find out. Whether I tell them or they just come into the realization.
The thing is that I'm always truth about that. Always truth! But the thing is that I'm afraid things would change. And would not change for better.
I don't know why I keep on insisting that. I'm pretty sure I won't ever find what I'm looking for in this side of the world. I need someone like me.... but not so bitch lmao. Omg!
I want things to remain like this. But I want to show who I really am here. Which I've been showing since I first came but... the main problem is that I want to be open about my sexuality.
Roscón: A bad word you use on gay men. Much like the faggot word.
Related words:
- Maricón
- Galleta
- Waffer
- Flor de campo
viernes, 27 de julio de 2007
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario