Could that be possible?
Fortune, 1991, p. 42: "Kinsey’s classic 1948 studies suggest that about 10% of American adults are homosexual, a figure that more recent surveys support."
Is it really true?
Washington Times, 11/19/91, p. A3: "10 percent of American men are homosexual and 5 percent of women are lesbian."
Are they serious?
Even the head of the American Psychological Association, Bryant Welch, testified on 2/6/89 that the APA had found "in fact all the research supported the conclusion that homosexuality... is a sexual orientation found consistently in about ten percent of the male population and approximately 5 percent of the female population.... research showed that across different historical eras and in totally different cultures the incidence of homosexuality remained the same irrespective of public attitudes and prohibitions."
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Living in a south american city, where almost everybody (not me) wants to act like an american would, it means that one out in ten men would be gay. That's something I can't conceal.
I am GAY. It's not like I think that's a cool thing or anything. Being so is quite difficult itself. And I don't think that anyone actually enjoys being queer.
I don't know... I am a little homophobic. I know! I am crazy, being a homophobic gay... But I'm just that. I don't like men touching me, I don't like them talking to me as if I was a girl (i.e. Treating me with soft words)
I just don't like men. Normally, I just like ONE man. And that man has owner-rights over me. But then again that man would not be gay, or would not be interested in me. So I'm all by myself most of the time ('most' just to hide the fact that I'm so alone all the time).
I'm not bad looking. In fact, I've heard many compliments, and not just from my friends (no.... not my family either). If I was I wouldn't be writing this, and you, dear reader (given that someone's reading this [which I pretty doubt]), wouldn't know what "Bluyinieada" means, colloquially speaking in Colombia.
I had to buy some decent clothes on saturday so I told my mother to come along. We took the transmilenio, which normally looks like this:
It's so overcrowded all the time. Suddenly a pretty handsome man stood in front of me, but didn't say a word nor did he make some gesture. He just stood in front of me as if he hadn't noticed I was there. I didn't pay attention to that fact and kept on talking with my mother. But suddenly I felt his crotch over my tighs. I thought it was because it was so full that the poor lad couldn't move a single inch to prevent us from contact.
But it wasn't like that I found lout ater. He started to caress my back, but he wasn't being obvious. You would've had to keep on staring at us for a while to notice. I was flattered because that man was hot I have to say. I knew that I was doing wrong. I had to make it stop one way or the other. But I was enjoying it. Ok, I know, homophobic... blah, blah... I'm not made up of steel. I've been lonely for oh so long. And the fucker was gorgeous.
So I didn't make it stop.
I thought everything was ending up just like that, but we went through a tunnel and the lights went out for five seconds. And he then looked into my eyes with that look in his eyes. I melted... Then I blushed and he burst out laughing. I immediatly told my mother to get off and catch another bus for a stupid reason I can't remember now. Obviously I got off with her.
That guy and I had a bluyiniada.
Bluyiniada: A word you use to refer a couple's crotch rubbing with clothes on.
Related words:
- Maniculitetiada
- Tarriada
Eplanation of the word:
Comes from blue-jean (which is translitered like bluyin)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario