Mi dearest bitch (pet) Dorotea was run over by a car on Saturday. The terrible incident happened about nine p.m. Mi mom went to give her a ride without the collar and she, poor lil' pet, hurried to cross the street. When suddenly, a cab hit her.
The poor animal fled away in panic to the house from the scene of the accident. And when she got here she didn't even show any sign of something going wrong. Well, nothing besides getting here stinking because she landed in some kind of horse pee, and being frightened.
Until yesterday when she started to take black craps. When my mother said: "Dog's shit is black" I answered "It must be blood that she must be getting rid of"... ah but when you're young you're never right for older people... so my mother didn't give a shit for what I said, and as I expected they didn't believe me.
They didn't until today when they found the big blood stain in the floor near the entrance. Then I was right. What I felt most sad about was the fact that we didn't have any money. That meant that Dorotea would die in agony. We didn't have any money for the exams and procedures the vet told us to.
Thank God my dear old widow aunt lent us the money for everything. And we were: DE BUENAS. The dog just had some broken vessels and was just getting rid of the blood she had accumulated after the accident. That means she won't die.
Related words:
-Chimbero (adj)
-Enchimbarse (verb)
viernes, 9 de marzo de 2007
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario