viernes, 23 de marzo de 2007

JOEPUTA VIDA

As if it was unusual I was late for class today. I had 9.00 am class, but I arranged to see a friend of mine at 10.00 for he was due to do me a favor. What I had thought was to fake a "go-to-the-bathroom" at ten o'clock and escape from class to meet my friend. But I arrived at 9.40 am so I decided against class and I went straight to wait for my friend to come. I was going to be in class at 10.00 anyway.

I must admit that I've been sensitive these days. I've been remembering the best moments of my life, which I lived by the one I've ever loved side. What I'm worried about is that maybe I still love him, despite of all the pain and despite of all the things that separate.

He and I fell apart. We're distant now, despite we study in the same college. We do so to avoid any misunderstanding or any bad moment. So, we skip on each other all the time, better yet, I skip on him all the time.

Getting on the subject again, I arranged to meet my friend at the Linux Room. It's usually open but this morning when I was coming round I saw it was closed. But I saw something moving inside, so I decided to knock. Guess who opened the door.

My heart skipped a beat and all I could mumble was "Good morning". Then I sat down in front of a computer hanging my head and cursing my bad luck.

JOEPUTA VIDA: Something you say when you're not happy with something that just happened

Today's fortune according to Orkut: "Your dearest wish will come true today"

I don't even know what to think about it.

1 comentario:

Wilber Quiroz dijo...

Two years and a half after, I must say I'm alrady over it. Cheers!